1. I said last night we’d celebrate the last few hours of Day +10 (“engraftment day”). And we did.
2. Oh yes, my hair started falling out to a serious degree yesterday; rather than let it get patchy, we thought it time to take to the clippers.
3. Today (Day +11), Fred came up to Tooting…
4. …as did, to my surprise, his better half: Kelly!
5. The ward returned to normal after an outbreak of creativity last week (ie I forgot to post this photo at the time).
7. Not only did Pompey win yesterday (two in a row?!), but Oxford also thrashed Cambridge in the Boat Race. Italy beat England at tennis, though…
And that, for today, is that. Hope you, too, had a wonderful weekend!